Navbar

Monday, November 5, 2012

New Affiliate Spotlight: November



This month we bring you four lovely ladies from all over the globe! Our YouTube guru’s and bloggers hail from Hong Kong, the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Keep reading to learn all about their lives and welcome them to the Sigma Affiliate Program!


After spending her last 8 years in Boston, Winnie recently relocated back to Hong Kong, a metropolitan makeup hub where the West meets the East. “I have indulged myself with the love of both Western and Asian cosmetics and skincare. I believe beauty comes from not only within, but also with confidence and curiosity. I am looking forward to share my 2 cents with everyone through my blog!”




Heidi is a YouTube guru from the United States. Her channel consists of tutorials, product reviews and outfit styling. “I am a girl. I love being a girl. I love the fact that I can use bad hair days as an excuse for retail therapy, which later I get to film a haul and share with others my unnecessary purchases.” You can check out Heidi’s blog in addition to her YouTube channel and find her on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram by searching HeidiCupcake


Ashley is a beauty, fashion and advice vlogger on YouTube also known as Yunging19. She is passionate about reaching her viewers in a personable way whether it be through a makeup technique or advice on life. "I try my best to be someone my viewers can relate to, flaws and all." 


Daly Ramos, also known as cocomielybrillo on Youtube, is a flight attendant and beauty addict from San Juan, Puerto Rico.  She has a passion for the cosmetic, fashion and traveling industry. Her YouTube channel sums up what she loves and inspires her. She feels happy to make videos for the Hispanic community, and welcomes everyone to participate and be part of her beauty channel.  She loves roller coasters, sushi, glitter and making new friends.

Make sure to check out all these lovely affiliates’ sites! We love their variety of styles and hope you find one that matches yours! Here is a recap of their links:


© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

8 comments:

Please use for feedback and questions about the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. Comments are moderated and will be answered daily.