Navbar

Monday, January 28, 2013

Affiliate Feature - France


Last week we brought you new affiliate banners in French, and today we want to introduce you to five affiliates from France! France, a known leader and trendsetter in the cosmetic industry, is filled with beauty savvy women. It’s no wonder we have hundreds of gorgeous and knowledgeable affiliates from France. We asked a few of the lovely ladies questions about blogging and beauty. Keep reading for their responses! 

Emilie from Glittering Delirium

Sigma: What do enjoy most about blogging?
Emilie: It allows me to share my passion with people who like make-up and beauty as much as I do. It's also a way to learn about myself, and about what I’m able to fulfill. Every day I feel more and more self-confident.
Cela me permet de partager ma passion avec des personnes qui aiment autant le maquillage et la beauté que moi. C'est aussi une façon d'en apprendre plus sur moi et sur ce que je suis capable d'accomplir. Tous les jours, je gagne en confiance.

Mélanie and Delphine from The New Corner

Sigma: What inspired you both to create your blog?
Delphine and Mélanie: We are both very different, from our studies to our ages we were not destined to create a blog together. In spite of this, we found many similarities in our common passion for the world of cosmetics and brands from all over the world. The creation of The New Corner complements our differences and lets us share our latest discoveries and favorite products.  We each have our strengths, one specializing in YouTube tutorials and the other choosing to express themselves through photographs.
Nous sommes toutes les 2 très différentes, de par notre parcours ou encore notre âge et rien ne nous destinait à créer un blog ensemble. Et pourtant nous nous sommes trouvées beaucoup de points communs dont une passion commune pour le monde des cosmétiques et les marques venues d'ailleurs. La création de The New Corner est partie de notre complémentarité et notre envie de partager nos découvertes et nos coups de cœur. Nous avons chacune nos spécialités qui sont aujourd'hui notre force : l'une se charge des tutoriels sur Youtube tandis que l'autre préfère s'exprimer par les photos.


Sigma: If your YouTube channel had a motto, what would it be?
Amivi Makeup: Sharing the passion for makeup.
Partager la passion pour le maquillage.

Sweethoney2106 on YouTube

Sigma: What has been your most rewarding experience as a beauty YouTuber?
Sweethoney: My most rewarding experience as a beauty YouTuber was definitely my front page feature of my city's daily newspaper, Direct Matin. When I started my YouTube channel three years ago, I wanted to share advice, opinions about products, and tutorials in order to help other girls. However, I didn’t think that so many people would watch my videos and support me! When I saw myself on the front cover, I was just the happiest girl in the world. It was great, terrific and amazing! My YouTube channel was introduced as a success story and I really didn't expect that! As I started my videos just for fun, I am feeling so blessed! It's such a great feeling to know that other people find my videos helpful and that my videos are appreciated. Therefore, I want to thank all of my subscribers for their support. Nothing could happen without them!
L'expérience la plus marquante en tant que youtubeuse beauté est sans nul doute ma page de couverture dans le journal quotidien de ma ville, le Direct Matin. J'ai lancé ma chaîne youtube il y a trois ans dans le but de partager mes conseils, mon avis sur différents produits ou mon savoir-faire au travers de tutoriels pour aider des filles comme moi, passionnées par cet univers. Mais je n'imaginais vraiment pas qu'autant de personnes regarderaient mes vidéos et m'apporteraient un tel soutien! Lorsque j'ai vu ma photo sur la couverture de mon journal quotidien j'étais la personne la plus heureuse du monde. C'était juste énorme, excitant et fantastique! J'avais débuté ma chaîne pour le plaisir tout simplement, je me sens tellement chanceuse. C'est génial de voir que je peux aider d'autres personnes et que mes vidéos soient appréciées. Alors voir ma photo en couverture c'était tout simplement magique: ma web tv a été présentée comme une success story et je ne m'attendais pas à cela à mes débuts! Je tiens donc à remercier tous mes abonnés pour leur soutien: sans eux rien de tout cela ne serait possible!

© 2013 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

1 comment:

  1. Very Inspiring! I just started my beauty blog and their blogs and YouTube channels are now becoming my motivation and inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please use for feedback and questions about the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. Comments are moderated and will be answered daily.